Pine nuts have been around for donkey’s years - our ancestors were nibbling on them 2 ½ million years ago! A plush source of antioxidants plus the essential mineral manganese, which puckers up your bones, skin and blood sugar levels. That’ll do just pine!
- Raw Whole Pine Nut Kernels (100%)
- Grade A / Class I Style (light colored, with very few defects)
- High in B Vitamins including Vitamin E - a Powerful Antioxidant
- An Excellent Source of Essential Minerals including Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus
- Highly Versatile - Ideal for Snacking, Sweet and Savory Dishes (and of course pesto!!)
Country of Origin-USA.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).